Hugyfot’s Vision housing for the Sony RX100 Mark VI is machined from aluminum and rated to 200 meters (660 feet). It is available with either an integrated 7” HDMI monitor equipped with a sun hood and 2 additional battery packs; or with buttons and rotary controls to allow full camera functionality, along with a 6-hour battery pack.
The Hugyfot Vision housing for the Sony RX100 Mark VI is available to order now. Priced at €1,420 for the button and €1,945 for the HDMI monitor versions.
From Hugyfot’s website
The Vision Sony RX100 housing is the most versatile Sony RX100 housing system ever. In order to get the best out of your Sony RX100 IV or V, Hugyfot engineers developed this rugged, yet extremely versatile housing. Installing the Sony RX100 IV or V only takes seconds thanks to the plug and play wiring system and the rotary secure lock mechanism.
The housing comes in 2 different configurations:
The Vision Sony RX100 housing comes standard with the Hugyfot multi-functional wing and rigid aluminum handles with 1” mount balls. Machined out of solid aluminum, it is pressure rated to 200m.
Vision Hero housing specifications:
- Housing milled out of sea water resistant aluminum.
- Black anodized and Teflon coated.
- Ergonomic shutter release and lens zoom control.
- Small front window for internal battery status indicator.
- Rotary secure lock mechanism.
- Rigid handles with 1” arm balls.
- Multi-purpose wing.
- Depth rating 200m. (depends on chosen configuration)
- 7” HDMI monitor.
- Push buttons for screen adjustment.
- Large removable sun hood.
- Plug and play installation of Sony RX100 camera.
- Pre-wired USB & HDMI system (depends on chosen configuration)
- 1 or 2 Power Packs (6 to 8h battery life) (depends on chosen configuration).
- Dual O-ring sealing system.
- Color (anodized): black
- Pressure rated: 200m
- Length: 330mm
- Width: 240mm (with sun hood)
- Height: 180mm
- Weight on land (power banks incl.): 3.800gr
- Weight in water (camera & power banks incl.): +800gr (positive, to be compensated with weight of video lighting system or ballast supplied)