Fantasea is shipping their housing for the Sony a6400 mirrorless camera. The polycarbonate FA6400 ships with a pre-dive vacuum system, leak detector and uses the FML port system.
The Fantasea FA6400 is available to order now. Please consult your local dealer for pricing.
Press release/website announcement
NEW FA6400 Housing for Sony a6400 - Now Available!
Fantasea proudly introduces the rugged and stylish FA6400 Housing for the Sony a6400 mirrorless camera.
The FA6400 features the Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Safety System, which includes both a pre-dive vacuum check and an on-dive leak detector.
The FA6400 also features an ergonomic design with access to all essential camera functions. It offers the highest professional standards of functionality, style, and durability.
The FA6400 Housing is now available and accepting orders!
ABOUT THE FA6400 HOUSING
The Fantasea FA6400 Housing was designed and manufactured specifically for the Sony a6400 camera.
The FA6400 features an ergonomic design with access to all essential camera functions. It offers the highest professional standards of functionality, style, and durability.
The FA6400 features the Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Safety System, which includes both a pre-dive vacuum check and an on-dive leak detector. The system allows confirming the watertight seal of the housing prior to the dive using the vacuum system and monitoring the housing seal during the dive using the moisture detector.
An FML interchangeable lens port system allows using a wide range of lenses underwater. A standard M16 port (in addition to the vacuum valve) allows for optional connectors and accessories to be installed on the housing, including HDMI or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads.
Depth rated to 60m/200 feet, the Fantasea FA6400 is the ultimate waterproof home for the Sony a6400 camera.
The FA6400 Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FA6400 Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost, impact, as well as other damaging elements and harmful occurrences.
The FA6400 Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
- Hybrid Vacuum Safety System included
- Moisture Detector and Alarm
- Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Access to all essential camera controls and functions with clearly labeled controls
- Shock resistant
- Additional M16 port for a variety of connections, including HDMI or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads
- Special cold-shoe mount for lighting accessories
- Double fiber optic cable port
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Protective housing body cap
- Extended shutter release included for easy access when using housing tray and handles
- Interchangeable lens port and lens gear accessories are available, allowing for the use of a wide range of lenses
- Additional optional housing accessories are available
- Weight (without a camera and lens port on land): 980g / 34.5 oz
- Weight (with camera and FML Flat Port on land): 1,595g / 56.2 oz
- Dimensions (without accessories): 20.5 x 14.5 x 15.5 cm \ 8 x 5.7 x 6.1 inch (W x D x H)
- Manufacturer’s warranty
Learn more about the FA6400 Housing here
Learn more about the Sony a6400 here
- Housing does not include the lens port. Lens ports are supplied separately.