Anglerfish has announced version 3 of their Anglerfish remote optical strobe trigger. This offers that same optical or electrical sync cable options as version 2 but rather that being powered by a rechargeable battery, has a user replaceable CR2 battery.
Version 3 of the Anglerfish is available now. Please ask your local dealer for prices.
Anglerfish Remote Optical Slave Trigger (V3.0)
Anglerfish Trigger V3.0 is ready for shipping. Trigger version 3 is battery replaceable version of trigger. The trigger can accept high capacity and readily available CR2 battery allowing user to change the battery easily in the field. User has the ability to install non-rechargeable or rechargeable batteries. Features carried over from version 2 include optical and electrical sync cable options. It has a depth limit of 100 m (330 ft.).
- Dual optical and electric sync cables
- Compatible with all strobe models
- Intelligent ambient light sensitivity compensation via on board computer
- Type III hard anodized aluminum housing for maximum durability
- Depth rating of 100 m
- 700-850 mAh CR2 replaceable battery
- Ultra fast electronics able to achieve maximum sync speeds faster than 1/320s!
- Intelligent power management system. Up to 80hr of shooting time on a single charge. Power down, standby and sleep modes. Up to 300day of battery duration in the sleep mode
- Environmentally friendly design. Lead (Pb) free and RoHS compliant
- Designed and built in Canada!
Off camera macro snoot. By decoupling the strobe from the underwater housing, the photographer can move freely without disturbing the lighting
Wreck photography. Anglerfish trigger allows photographer to place a remote strobe inside the wreck to provide creative backlighting lighting
Cave photography. Remote strobe placed inside the cavern to light up the entire scene.
For more info check out our new site.
For video demonstration of the trigger see our YouYube channel.